Corby CCG is committed to commissioning high quality healthcare services for the people of Corby.
Quality is made up of three equally important parts:
Quality covers a wide range of issues. You can find more information by clicking here.
As part of this commitment we have become part of the Sign up to Safety campaign.
This means we pledge to:
1. Put safety first. Commit to reduce avoidable harm in the NHS by half and make public the goals and plans developed locally.
2. Continually learn. Make their organisations more resilient to risks, by acting on the feedback from patients and by constantly measuring and monitoring how safe their services are.
3. Honesty. Be transparent with people about their progress to tackle patient safety issues and support staff to be candid with patients and their families if something goes wrong.
4. Collaborate. Take a leading role in supporting local collaborative learning, so that improvements are made across all of the local services that patients use.
5. Support. Help people understand why things go wrong and how to put them right. Give staff the time and support to improve and celebrate the progress.
Please click here to download a document outlining how this will be achieved.
To see how click here.