Our CCG’s Constitution
The CCG's Constitution describes Corby CCG's governing principles, rules and procedures that we have established to ensure probity and accountability in the day to day running of our organisation.
We will ensure that decisions are taken in an open and transparent way and that the interests of patients and the public remain central to our goals. It confirms:
- Our organisation’s legal position
- Our organisation’s mission, values and aims
- Our organisation’s membership and the decisions reserved to the membership
- How the membership relates to our Governing Body
- Our organisation’s leaders, their roles and how they are selected and are expected to behave
- The powers of the Governing Body, Committees and individuals
- Our organisation’s meeting arrangements
- Our organisation’s prime financial policies
The Constitution applies to all of our Member Practices, our organisation’s employees, individuals working on behalf of our organisations and to anyone who is a member of the our Governing Body and any other Committees established by our organisation.
Corby CCG are committed to ensuring that this Constitution will give us the best possible governance arrangements and infrastructure that will allow us to deliver our vision, strategic aims and priorities.